Sign up for Services

To receive utility services (have the bill put in your name):

You must be:

The deeded owner of record as shown by the Allen County Auditor
A company representative with permission provided by the owner
A recent buyer with deed stamped by the Recorder's office 

You will need: A completed Water Service Agreement and a picture I.D.

This means you will be able to request all extension/payment agreements in accordance with Utilities Rules and Regulations, and you will be permitted to request in writing any leak adjustments, refuse adjustments, and sign releases to have service restored in accordance with Utilities Rules and Regulations.