The Allen County RTA needs your help! We are in the midst of a major community research project to help us understand our role in best serving Allen County residents. The RTA has launched a community-wide online survey to help gather feedback and opinions from riders and non-riders alike. Our biggest challenge is generating enough responses to get good feedback from the community.
We need YOUR help and support to reach out across the community. I email you today because you have both the status and platform that can help direct local residents to our brief but important survey.
We’re trying to get the survey link out to as many community members as possible. You can help us!
I’m asking you to take the survey link (tinyurl.com/ACRTASurvey
) and share it through all your communication channels.
• Send the link to your local email contacts, friends and family.
• Ask everyone you share this with to also re-share the survey link too.
• Include the link on your website.
• Post the link on your organization’s Facebook/Twitter (or direct the appropriate staff member to post the link)
• Post the link on your personal Facebook or Twitter.
• Share the ‘pinned’ post on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/acrta
The Allen County RTA faces big challenges, and we are only as strong as our network of community partners and supporters. We want to make the smartest decisions for Lima and Allen County – and we need your help in making this survey a success.
The community survey will be active until November 28th and only takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
Our future will be shaped by the feedback and responses we receive.
Thank You for your help and support!
Please feel free to get in touch with me with any questions.
Allen County RTA
200 E. High St
Lima, Ohio 45801